ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

17w6d

Dear Nevaeh,

In 5.5 hours, mommy will be 18 weeks pregnant (19w1d if we are going by your last ultrasound!)....hard to believe that I will soon be on my way to see you, mommy and daddy. I can't wait to rub mommy's belly and take lots of pictures! By the way, you must be one special baby for me to drive 7 hours by myself! I've never driven this far, alone! Grandpa Dason has to work! (Boo!).....but this will give us bonding time in the womb! (haha!)

In less a few days, I will get to see your sweet face on the 4D ultrasound. I am looking forward to counting your fingers and toes once again and see how you've grown! We are also anxious to see if you are still a girl! The last ultrasound was at 14 weeks and it seemed sooooo early to tell...but the ultrasound tech assured us you were a girl....if I remember right, she even said 100% sure that you were a girl. If you turn out to be a boy....then you fooled us all! But I will love you just as much if you are a boy after all!

Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!