ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

17w5d- ULTRASOUND UPDATE

Courtney and Mike are having a scheduled ultrasound on Monday with their OB. The bad part is that they have to pay extra for the 3D/4D ultrasound because insurance won't pay beyond the 2D.....The good news is that they have decided to go to a private 3D/4D place which costs the same but will be LIVE VIDEO STREAMING!!!!!! This means family and friends get to watch it at the same time they do. The special time for this is Saturday at 12:00 Ohio time. 11:00 their time. If we forgot to tell you, call me and I will give you the website, username and password. Be patient, if you can't see the video right at 12:00....they may get back logged....this seems to be a popular thing to do on the army base since families are soooooo far away!

I am soooooo excited. I will be going there this weekend to spend some time with them, plus meeting her OB on Monday for the 2D ultrasound.....this is just icing on the cake!!!!! At first I told Courtney that I didn't need to come after all because I can see it with all of you.....but that didn't sit to well with her! She really wants me to meet her doctor and be there for her on Monday....so I will be in a Grandma fog for quite some time! Can you tell I am excited!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!