ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Monday, October 5, 2009

14w3d

Dear Nevaeh,

Grandma was admiring your pictures again. I don't know how I missed this one of your sweet little hand....as if you were pressing on the bubble of water keeping you safe inside...and wanting out!...There will be time for that later. You just stay safe and sound inside your mommy for now....One day I will get to hold that little hand of yours....I dream of you nightly!

As I look at this next picture, I see your mommy! She would always have her hands up around her head when she slept! Hard to believe that was almost 22 years ago! Soon I will get to watch you sleep...just like I used to watch over your mommy! I love you baby Vaeh!


Love, Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!