ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Friday, October 16, 2009

16 WEEK BELLY PICTURE

As promised, Courtney sent me her 16 week belly picture. Since baby Nevaeh is measuring 17w1d, she should be around 5 oz. and about 6 1/2" long from head to toes! According to Baby Center.com's website, she should be able to bend her arms and legs by now, but looking back at her last ultrasound, she was doing this two weeks ago! She must be a SMART baby! She can also hear mommy talk to her. Courtney is going to start playing a lullaby CD for her nightly in hopes that she recognizes the soothing sound when she is born.





PREGNANCY SURVEY GIVEN BY COURTNEY OVER THE PHONE:

How far along? 16 weeks (baby measuring 17w1d)

Total weight gain/loss: No, not keeping track!

Maternity clothes? No, and I hope not! I will just not button my jeans! Isn't that what rubber bands are for?! (Grandma is laughing at this statement!)

Sleep: On my side with a pillow and at times on my stomach!....(Grandma is worried that Baby Vaeh will get squished, but Great Grandma eased the fears, because she slept on her belly and the baby was fine!)

Movement: The baby feels like popcorn popping. I usually feel it at night. I have been feeling this on and off for about a month now!

Food cravings: Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos, Frozen Red Baron Mexican Style Pizzas, fruity cereal, and water with lots of lemon juice!

Gender: Female! We hope she is still a she at the next ultrasound!

What I miss: I stopped smoking and it’s been VERY hard. I hope I can keep it up after the baby is born! Also living sooooo far away from family due to the Military life! I definitely miss all my energy that I used to have. I am TIRED ALL THE TIME!

What I am looking forward to: Getting to the 20 week half way mark in this pregnancy!....Then to the 24 week viability pregnancy stage and then ultimately holding a healthy baby at the end of the 40 weeks!

Embarrassing Moment: When I threw up during the middle of a one/one exam with my professor! I threw up in a sink that had no plumbing (new bathroom)….Then I had to clean it up which made me more sick! YUCK!

What I can't stand (during pregnancy)- Wet kisses from hubby...something about the saliva turns my stomach! Poor hubby!

Message to the baby: We are already sooooo in love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!