ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

16w5d

Courtney called me last night to listen to the baby through the doppler. It has become our nightly routine and I am loving it! She found a nice strong heartbeat in the 150s for a long time. For once baby Vaeh was staying in one place. Typically the baby is head down and more on the left side rather than in the center. Courtney scanned the rest of her belly with the doppler to listen for movements, but all was quiet this time. I could hear it in her voice that it was unnerving to her because Vaeh is usually active. I reminded her that fetuses do sleep all the time...just as newborn babies do and that Vaeh was just sleeping....after all the strong heartbeat should be the sign that all is well....this still did not settle well with Courtney...........upon hanging up, Courtney told me she was going to have her usual bowl of fruity, sugary cereal......surely the sugar surge would perk the baby up! I just laughed!

This morning, I asked Courtney if the sugar surge worked and here's her response....."I know my baby pretty well already, Mom....the bowl of Trix worked! Nevaeh woke up and started moving!" I can picture it now...Courtney will be one of those moms who wake their babies up just to make sure they are OK. But then again, reflecting back....I was one of those moms! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!