ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

17w4d

Dear Courtney,

This message is for you. I have sooooo many feelings that I need to share. As a mother-to-be, you are experiencing the morning sickness, headaches, muscles aches, tiredness along with the beautiful baby movements and heartbeat sounds that make it all worth it. Soon you will experience the huge belly, swollen feet and breathless moments because the baby has taken over your body....not to mention the painful labor....but when you see that beautiful face looking back at you, you will know it is all worth it! Once the baby is born, you will experience sleepless nights and stressful days, but the good times will outweigh the stressful ones!

I remember all these feelings as if they were yesterday. If I could give you one piece of advice it would be to take your time to cherish and love each moment no matter how stressful or tired you may be. These precious days go by way toooooo fast!

I see life differently through the eyes of a grandparent. I will cry with you... smile with you...be sad with you....and be happy with you......most of all I will be there for you! For you are my baby girl. And now my baby girl is giving me the precious gift of another baby girl. Now I know why my mother cried the day you were born!

Love Always, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!