ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

16w6d-Round Ligament Pain

In approximately 4 hours, Courtney will be 17 weeks (baby measuring 18w1d)! Lately she has been experiencing sharp pains in the lower abdomen every once in a while. I remember getting these when I was pregnant, so I looked it up on the Internet. These sharp pains are from the round ligaments surrounding her uterus. The ligaments are stretching to accommodate growing baby Nevaeh! Which is a good sign that the baby is growing on schedule!

Courtney has her next OB visit on Monday. It will be the usual heartbeat check...but the exciting part is that she will get to set the ultrasound date. Once we know the date, I am going to take some time off work to go with her. Since she lives 7 hours away, we hope to get an appointment on a Friday or a Monday....that way I can spend some time with her over the weekend. We also hope to work in the baby's room. I am smiling as I type this post....still in a baby fog! Stay tuned for the 17 week bare belly picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!