ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

16w2d

Dear Nevaeh,
Your mommy felt you move last night just up above her belly button. She got out the doppler to comfirm it was your feet and legs moving. It was around midnight when she called and let me listen to you. That sound will never get old!

I told mommy that we need to figure out SKYPE so we can see and hear each other over the computer. She reminded me that it is not her that I want to see, it is you! (We both laughed!) I want to be able to see you and mommy every day so that you grow up knowing my voice and my face! I love you sooooo very much!

Daddy sent me a picture of your nursery. Mommy and Daddy are renting off base right now, but are able to paint the walls in this house. The shocking pink color with purple trim is way toooo bold for their tastes. The walls will probably be painted a taupe or soft light green that matches your crib bedding. The twin bed will have a bed spread to match made with love by Aunt Caitlin and me!

Love Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!