ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

31w5d- VIDEO OF BELLY AND BABY MOVING!




You need to watch closely....after Courtney presses on her belly the second time, you will see a foot move from the top of her belly to the bottom. If you don't see it the first time....watch again....it is amazing!

3 comments:

  1. That is SO adorable! I never really get to see anything like that - I have an anterior placenta and it mutes all surface evidence of movement pretty much. (Although I do sometimes see a little belly shake or two!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMC...we rarely see this type of movement either because Courtney has an anterior placenta also....I think the baby was just in the right spot with a leg (I think) and we were lucky enough to catch it on video. Can you tell I am a gushing grandma!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with being a gushing grandma. I think your daughter (and grandaughter) are incredibly lucky to have your enthusiasm and support. I know myself how much that sort of thing means. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!