ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

35w1d- DAYDREAMING!

Dear Nevaeh,

One week from today, G.G. Martin and I will be driving the long 7 hour trip to see your Mommy and Daddy!  We will be helping them get ready for your arrival!!!  Only 10 more days until the induction!  I stare at your ultrasound pictures all the time.  I am totally in love with you already.....You are a beautiful baby....I can't wait to kiss that cute little face of yours!  So far, you remind me of your Mommy!

By the way, yesterday was Grandpa Dason's 46th birthday.   He can't wait to hold you and SPOIL you!

Love, Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!