ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

32 WEEKS- 8 MOS. PREGNANT!!!!

Dear Nevaeh,
I can not believe you will be here in 6 short weeks! Next Tuesday, Mommy will have another 2D growth ultrasound! Since you are measuring a week ahead, I am guessing you weigh a little over 4 pounds and have passed the 17-inch mark!!! You are rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and your skeleton is hardening. The bones in your skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for you to fit through the birth canal. Mommy is hoping to have a vaginal birth, unlike me....I had your Mommy via C-section because your Mommy just didn't want to be born....I guess she was really content all balled up in my belly.

Speaking of belly, I finally got to see you move your leg/foot across Mommy's belly via a video that she sent to from her phone. I love technology!!! I wonder what technology will look like when you are grown and having children of your own. When your Mommy was born, it was cool to have cordless phones and microwaves....computers were fairly new and very few people had them....They were also VERY expensive! I wish I would have documented stuff like this when she was little, but I guess I was toooo busy just trying to be a wife and new mommy! One thing that I did do very well, was hand write notes about your Mommy's growth and development on a monthly basis for the first several years of her life! I plan on keeping up this blog for you and document your growth and development in the same way. I may even compare it to your Mommy's stuff when she was a baby! When you are born, I plan on making this blog into a book. Then each year, I will print a new blog book for you to keep my memories of you. I hope you enjoy reading it and looking at the pictures one day! I know I will enjoy looking back and also love dreaming about the future of my first grandchild!


By the way, today is your G.G. Richards 65th birthday. We called and sang happy birthday to him this morning and of course the birthday song included the words Great Grandpa! He laughed and reminded me that I am going to be a Grandma! Oh how I am soooooo looking forward to this!

Courtney will be sending me the 32 week bare belly pictures tomorrow! I can't wait to see the belly and update the belly album!

Love,
Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!