ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

32 WEEKS- VALENTINES DAY GIFT

Courtney just called and shared her valentines day gift with all of us.....They will be home visiting over the President's Day weekend and......They've scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound at Ultrasona in Powell for all of us to see baby Nevaeh on February 14th at 7pm!!!! (WOOT!) We hope to get a close up of her face and then a newborn face picture to put side by side on the wall in her nursery. I am curious to see just how much her newborn picture resembles the 3D ultrasound. She will be 33 weeks pregnant and Nevaeh will most likely be measuring around 34 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! :) We are doing our first 3D ultrasound on the 13th. I can hardly contain myself! I bet you guys will have a fantastic time. How's your weather...I hear snow is in the forecast for that area. My family is pretty much all in Ohio. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!