ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

33 WEEKS BARE BELLY PICTURE!

The kids made the 7 hour drive safely! (THANK YOU GOD!)  Courtney packed the baby's bag, brought the car seat, medical records and her doctor's on-call phone number.....just to be on the safe side.  She shared a cute story with me....Near the end of the long drive, Mike turned up the music to stay awake and Nevaeh did a quick 180 turn in Courtney's belly towards the music.......So we know her hearing is just fine!  :-)

Here's a side view at 33 weeks.  Courtney sent me a front view, but is VERY self-conscious of sharing her belly with all the stretch marks on the front.  The side view is a much more friendly viewing pose!  She promises to send me front views, but I will keep them private out of respect for my daughter!  (One day, I will share them with Nevaeh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!