ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Friday, April 30, 2010

7w3d- CAR RIDE

  I already miss the kids!  After visiting with Mike's side of the family, the kids will be going back home.  I had the same feeling when I left for work as I did when I left their home after the baby was born.  All I could think was I'll never again get to hold her as a newborn (or as a 7 week old baby)......I suppose I will always think that to myself each time our visit comes to a close.  I know first hand just how fast they grow up.  One minute your are getting up every 3 hours and changing diapers then the next thing you know they are off to college! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!