ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

7w2d- VISIT!


I just spent a wonderful night taking care of "night duty" for Mommy and Daddy so they could rest after the long 7 hour drive!  As I held her, changed her, fed her and comforted her into a milk coma the memories of long ago with Mommy and Aunt Caitlin flooded back.  The smell of her baby lotioned hair, the smooth baby soft skin, the cute little toes and ohhhhh those wonderful coos made me smile!  Nevaeh slept in the crib we set up (Courtney's when she was a baby).  Which made me smile even more.  After a bottle, I put her pacifier in and positioned her in the wedge in the crib....covered her up and walked away to the bed in the room.  As I laid there, I listened to her coo, move, grunt and wiggle....a few times I had to give her the pacifier she spit out....but it wasn't long and she was off to baby dreamland!  She was able to self-soothe herself into a deep sleep!  WOW .....how lucky Mommy and Daddy are!  This morning Nevaeh heard Grandpa and me up getting ready for work, so she decided it was time for her to get up too!  At 6:00 in the morning, I gave her another bottle, changed the poopiest diaper I ever saw and then propped Nevaeh up on blankets and pillows on the bathroom floor as I finished getting ready.  For the most part, she was awake.....just looking around......after about an hour, she dozed off--figured the morning routine was a bit boring for her!  LOL  (see above picture)


Aunt Caitlin took over after I went to work.  Look what she put in Nevaeh's hair!?.....That's right, another bow!  But I noticed the bow was missing by the time the kids visited me at work during lunchtime!


After showing off my family to all of the teachers, Jordyn decided that maybe the baby wasn't so bad after all.  This is the first time he decided to hold her and show affection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!