ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Monday, April 19, 2010

1m1w3d- HOLDING HER PACIFIER!

Here's our little cutie pie holding her pacifier!

Mommy loved her pacifiers when she was a baby.  In fact she called it her waybie....not sure how or why she named it that, but she did.  Not only did she have one in each hand, she had one clipped onto her shirt daily.  Heaven forbid she would lose one!  She was so addicted to them that she sucked on them until she was 3 years old.  Yes, you heard me right....3!  One day Grandpa Richards took a walk with Courtney over by the pond, which had alot of ducks and fish in it.  Luckily on this day, Courtney only had one paci with her (I know, hard to believe!).....During the walk, she dropped it and didn't notice it was gone until she came home.  Grandpa told her the fishies and ducks ate it and it was all gone.  Surprisingly Courtney was OK with this "story", so I quickly hid all of the other waybies that she had strewn around the house and in her bed.....praying that I found them all.  She never asked for a waybie again after that day!

I remember when this cradle looked tooooo big for her.  Now look at her!

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! I love that name too. My Sam loves her binkie!!! I need to get one of those clips because she keeps losing hers. LOL

    Kami

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!