ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

1m1w2d- NAPPING IN CRIB

Mommy is transitioning me to the crib. Right now I sleep in the cradle in Mommy and Daddy's room.....but soon I will be able to roll over....so it is finally time to slowly move to the BIG BED!  For Mommy's comfort level, she is starting out with nap time.  This will be the first time I am sleeping in a different room away from people.  At least they can hear me through the baby monitor......Don't worry Mommy, I am a big girl and need my space! (LOL)

The mattress has a wedge on it (under the sheets) to keep my head propped up.  Since I am outgrowing the propped wedge that fits in my cradle, Mommy is getting creative with blankets behind me....Just encase I spit up!  This will work for awhile.....until I start rolling and moving!


Here I am.....just hanging out in Mommy and Daddy's room while they are getting ready!

2 comments:

  1. She's so adorable! We tried to make the leap to the crib for naps last week, but with terrible results. But your success gives me hope!!

    Though I don't have a wedge like that. Now I'm worried I need one...

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!