ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

7 WEEKS OLD- SKYPE!

Here's a picture of us SKYPING! I am watching Nevaeh on my computer screen and they can see me.  Do you see me in the corner of the screen (picture)?  This is how I get to see and "be" with them every night before I go to bed.  I have such sweet dreams after visiting with them.  Gotta Love Technology!  I wonder what type of technology will be available when Nevaeh grows up?

By the way, don't let the picture fool you....she is sonked out after a cryfest that lasted from 5:00-9:00.  Nothing seemed to make her happy!  :-(      Where did that quiet little one go?  I read the girls' baby books last night and then the memories flooded back.  Both girls had fussy periods in the evenings for several weeks (about this same time frame).......but it was sooooo short lived that I forgot about it.   So Mommy....don't worry, it is a normal phase babies go through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!