ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!



Nevaeh,
Happy New Year!  I have been looking forward to 2012 for several years now!  Your Mommy graduated from college (Occupational Therapy Assist) and you were born in 2010.....Aunt Caitlin graduated from college (RN-BSN) and got married in 2011....Daddy graduated from college (Criminal Justice) in 2011 and now it is my turn!  I hope to graduate in August 2012 with a Doctorate in Educational Leadership.  I am done with all of my doctoral course work.  Some call it an ABD degree (All but Dissertation), but I don't plan on stopping here....  I start the dissertation phase in January.  One day, I will be called Dr. Dason! But you can call me Grandma!  :-)  I am looking forward to finishing so I can spend more time with you!  You are a joy in our lives.  Here's to saying goodbye to 2011, which was a great year with careers and new homes for Mommy and Daddy & Aunt Caitlin and Uncle Joey.....and here's to saying hello to 2012!  I wonder what this year will bring for all of us, hopefully GREAT things!
Love, Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!