ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2nd Birthday Party Planning!

 Pinterest.com is my new favorite website. I love collecting ideas in one spot.  As you can see, my latest hunt is for Nevaeh's 2nd birthday. She is having a Dora theme! These are a few ideas I am sharing with Courtney.

I just ordered this Dora personalized t-shirt from an Etsy.com shop  http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewcutecreations. Can't wait until it comes in!  I honestly don't remember getting excited about the mini mouse birthday party theme last year, but I think it's because Nevaeh had no clue!  This year, she knows and loves anything Dora!  What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!