ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

DADDY STARTS HIS NEW JOB TODAY!


A new year, brings a new job for Daddy.  Today he starts as a corrections officer at the local prison. We are so proud of him!  With Daddy's new job, Mommy decided to stay at home while you are little.  To be honest, I bet she finds being a stay at home mom a full time job in itself!  Personally, I feel it is one of the hardest jobs.  I am not so sure I would have been a good stay at home mommy.  I found I was a better mommy working outside of the home.  But your Mommy is committed to this new "job" 100% just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!