ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Monday, January 23, 2012

22.5 MONTHS- TALKER!

The other day, Courtney, Jordyn, Nevaeh and I went shopping.  Between stores (while in the car), Jordyn announced that he had to go to the bathroom.  Courtney asked him to hold it until she found a bathroom and he said OK.....A good 5 minutes or so passed until we found a store with a bathroom.  Courtney and Jordyn got out of the car and I stayed back with Nevaeh.  A few minutes passed and Nevaeh said:

N:  Grandma?
Me: What honey?
N: I got to go potty, too!
Me:  Honey big girls go to the potty and don't wear diapers.
N: I go potty in my diaper. I no big girl.
Me:  When will you start going potty like a big girl?
N: I don't know! (Hands in the air). Jordyn go potty.  Bubby a big boy.

There was silence for a short time until I said out loud:
Me: What is taking your Mommy so long?
 N: They went potty!  COURTNEY, COURTNEY (shouting)....hurry up!
Me: She's not Courtney, she is Mommy!
N:  I know!   (With a huge smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!