ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

21 MONTHS!!!

Dear Nevaeh,

I can't believe you will be 21 months tomorrow.  I called you on the phone today during my lunch break at school.  I asked you what you were doing......You said, "I am here with Bubby, Doggie and Mommy....I want to see you....you come here?"  I said, "You want to see me?"  You said, "Uh-Huh".  I told you,  I would see you on SKYPE tonight....and you said, "OK"!  So we SKYPED tonight.  You told us many things....One thing that sticks in my mind is your age....We asked, "How old are you, Nevaeh?" You held up one finger and said "One".  Then you held up one finger on each hand and said "I'm two"....we reminded you that you were One.  Then you said, "I am 20 months".....we didn't teach you this, rather you picked 20 months up  by hearing us tell others when they ask.  Now you will have to learn a new number.....Since you will be 21 months old tomorrow! 

For 21 months, you are quite small.  You wear 18 month clothes (some 12 months still fit!).  Size 5 shoe and size 4 diaper.  Not sure about your weight and height since you don't have a doctor's appointment this month, but if I had to guess, I'd say you may be an inch taller, because your size 18 month jeans are fitting now rather than a little too big.  Your hair is getting long and thicker.  I wonder how long it would be if we didn't get it trimmed now and then. 

Here are your 21 month pictures.  One of my teachers (Stephanie Bosh) took them....She did a fabulous job!  Aunt Caitlin bought you this outfit to wear on Christmas Day.  It is a size 12 month...but made big!  :-)






















Happy Holidays!
Love Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!