ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

19.5 MONTHS- SHOWERS

Nevaeh has learned how to take a shower.  She does a good job trying to wash her hair and her body.  Many times she gets in the shower with Mommy, but she doesn't like to take turns getting under the shower head.  She tells Mommy,  "My water....No Mommy, my turn.  My water!"  Yesterday, she watched Mommy shave her legs.  After they got out of the shower, Nevaeh sat on the floor and rubbed her legs.  Mommy asked what she was doing....Nevaeh said " I shave my legs".   Then she told Mommy she had to POOP, NOW!  She even squeezed her butt cheeks together.  Mommy sat her on the potty.  Nevaeh tried and tried.....but no luck.  Afterward, she had to get the toilet paper and wipe herself!  She said, "I pooped, I wipe with toilet paper"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!