ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

19 MONTHS! OMG!



Dear Nevaeh,

You are rounding the corner towards two years old!  Yikes!  Where did the time go?  I must say that I am loving this age!  You are such a good little talker.  It is so cute to hear you ask me questions, or even make a statement.  You are the one initiating the conversations now.  I also notice how you have a good memory to complete a task.  Yesterday, I walked you out to the mailbox.  I told you we were getting the mail for grandpa.  You walked down the long drive. You waited patiently as I got the mail out of the mailbox.  You held out your hands to take the mail from me.  Then you walked back up the long driveway, while saying, "Take mail to crappa (grandpa)".  We walked into the house, and up the stairs, but grandpa was on the phone so we went into the bedroom.  You dropped the mail on the floor and started playing.  About 10 minutes later, grandpa was off the phone.  I said, "Let's go see grandpa".  You started to walk passed the mail, stopped and said "Oooops, take mail to crappa!"  You picked up the mail and walked to grandpa saying, "Mail, crappa!" with a smile on your face!  You were soooo proud of yourself! And, I was amazed at how you remembered to finish the task!

Lately you have been making bedtime a struggle.  You  really hate going to bed.  Earlier, you cried, "I SCARED!"?  Well last night, you cried for her Bubbie (Jordyn) and Sissy (Alexis).  The tears were real with deep sobs!  :-(  Made me sooooo sad.  I know you like staying all night with us, but the bedtime antics are killing me!  So ease up on this Old Grandma, PLEASE!

Love you with all my heart!
Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!