ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

18.5 MONTHS- GRANDMA INITIATED!

Grandma initiated??? What do I mean by this?

1. Last night Nevaeh spent the night. She usually gives us a hard time about going to sleep but last night takes the cake....She cried with real tears with a death grip around my neck crying "I SCARED!". Over and over until she fell asleep....talk about pulling at my heart strings!

2. This morning we got up and went to the beauty shop....She was such a good girl sitting on my lap, watching intently, eating her crackers and drinking her juice....then....All of a sudden she said, " I hurt" and threw up all over me! Talk about being unprepared! YUCK!

Yep, you could say I was initiated alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!