ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Friday, April 29, 2011

April 29, 2011 A HISTORICAL WEDDING

So why did I put pictures of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on your blog?  Well because this is a day marked in history during your lifetime.  I remember watching the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana's.  I was  in college and about 18 or 19 years old!  Then I remember the day Prince William was born.   One day you will read this blog and think....wow...I just turned 1 year old when they got married!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!