ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

13.5 MONTHS- SOOOO SMART!

Mommy called me on SKYPE to share with me that you watched the video I posted earlier.  In the video I asked you where your head was...eyes, nose and so on ....of course you wouldn't show off in the video but you sure were ready to show off tonight.. .. You started doing it for Mommy as you both watched the video. On the video  I said, "Say Hi, Nevaeh or Bye"....you said HI and BYE to the video while watching it!  Toooo cute!  Since you were in a showing off mood, I started asking you over SKYPE (didn't have my camera handy to take a video- BOO)....You pointed to your head, eyes, nose, mouth, feet, hands, and belly!  You even said the words after me!    You are also starting to say the words Ta Ku (thank you) when we give you things.....of course we have to prompt you, but you say it plain as day! YOU ARE SOOOOO SMART

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!