ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

BREATHABLE BUMPER MAKEOVER


We love the breathable bumper pads, but they are sooooo plain!  To spice things up, I bought this fabric and covered the satin green trim on the bumpers.  I then added the fabric to the crib skirt to match.  Not sure if I like the brown part on the original crib skirt, but it matches the brown in the fabric and the monkeys on the wall....So I might keep it.  Knowing this old crib set will be up for many more grandchildren to come my way (I hope)....I kept a neutral color scheme!  Courtney likes it so much, she wants me to add fabric to her pink set, but Nevaeh will outgrow the crib soon....so I promised to do it for her next baby one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!