ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

8m11d-TEETHING

See that tongue?  She is constantly rubbing her tongue along her gums and one tooth.  She even smacks her lips together and looks like a fish or a turtle mouth!  Tooooo funny!  Night time is interesting these days.  We can still get her to sleep a total of 10-12 hours, but with many jaunts to the crib to put her pacifier back in.  Luckily that's all she needs and is not wide awake throughout the night.  Lately she is making use of the space in her crib. She starts off in the middle on her back and through out the night, she moves to all corners of the crib and buries her face into the bumpers.....Luckily we switched to breathable bumpers to lessen our worries about suffocation.  She spent the night at our house last night.....let's just say, I am not as young as I used to be and getting up every hour on the hour to insert a pacifier played havoc on my tired body!  Hats off to the moms who have babies with sleep issues......I am not so sure I could do it every single night and then function the next day!  At least in my case, she goes home to Mommy and Daddy and this Grandma gets a rest!  No wait....I have to clean the house in time for the Holidays!  Maybe I can slip in a nap!  (As I was thinking back, I remember Courtney going through this phase, but she would be wide awake each time....not just needing a pacifier.....I looked back at her baby book, I think the mistake I made back then was giving in and giving her a bottle and then that became a routine.....She was pretty smart, and outsmarted me.....once she realized she could get what she wanted from the zombie Mommy, she ended up in my bed on a routine basis, just so I could get some sleep.  Note to self.....remind Courtney not to make the same mistake that this Mommy did with her!........I know, easier said than done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!