ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

8m4d- NEW TRICKS!

Getting ready for Flu shot number 2!  Smiling for the moment!

Still smiling with Auntie Caitie hours after the shot!

Now for the new tricks....Nevaeh does a "high five" when someone puts their hand up and says "high five" she will hit their hand!  And....she is starting to reach for people.....awe....warms my heart when she reaches for me.  I've noticed that she is not a big giver away of kisses yet....not sure if she ever will be.....Neither was/is Mommy.  I remember bribing her for kisses when Mommy was little.  Even today, she will lean over for a peck on the cheek.....but hates kisses on the lips from me.  I hope Nevaeh eventually wants and gives kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!