ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

7m8d- Restless Night!

Jordyn and Nevaeh had a sleep over with us!  Jordyn told me he wanted to sleep in "Bevaeh's" room.  He had me put pillows on the floor so he could hear his sissy sleep.  How cute is that!?  Mommy asked me to take off the bumper pads because Nevaeh is burying her face in them when she sleeps.  Mommy is worried about suffocation.  I removed the bumpers pads, but then all I did was worry about her getting caught in the slats!.....so I put the bumper pads back on, then I worried about her suffocating! To solve this problem, Mommy and I went out to buy the breathable bumpers at Babys R Us.  I bought green for the crib at our house....and Mommy picked pink to match the nursery set she has at home.  I hated to pack away the beautiful bumpers that matched the nursery set, but feel much more at ease with this new choice now.  Here's the crib in our house (neutral for many grandbabies to come):

Nevaeh and Grandpa catching a nap this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!