ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

7m7d- CRAZY!

Yes, that is what everyone says about this Grandma....Crazy because I put up the Christmas Tree in October every year.  It just happens to be my favorite holiday.  I rationalize it by the fact that it take so much time and effort to decorate this beautiful tree and a few weeks in December just isn't enough for me!  When Mommy and Aunt Caitlin were little, they made me close the blinds until Thanksgiving, so they wouldn't be embarrassed!  This year, I had a few helpers!

The finished product!

 Helper number one!

Helper number two!  It was so cute.... after Jordyn hung this ornament he said, "Santa is going to be so proud of me!"

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to put my tree up early and listen to Christmas music in October...it never has happened at my house. :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!