ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Friday, October 15, 2010

7m6d-READING VIDEO

Nevaeh seems to be learning from the "Your Baby Can Read Video".  Since the age of 11 weeks, she has been able to sit and watch the video with interest.  She even gets upset if she can't watch it more than once in a row.  Today, I got out the flashcards that match the words and pictures on the videos.  I started with the first set of cards.  With the first card, she got a HUGE smile on her face.  She watched me flip the card over from the word to the picture.  Every time a new card was presented, she got a HUGE grin on her face.  I honestly think she made the connection from the video to the cards.  I showed her the word, said the word and then flipped the card over to the picture.  After I finished the set of cards, I went to put them back in the baggy and she started whining ....just like she does when the video is over!  So I got them out again and started showing her again....and....she got a HUGE grin with each card.  It will be interesting to see if she actually does read at an early age.....time will tell.
  




2 comments:

  1. Please update us on her progess with this program , Ive been interested but just didnt know if it was worth the money or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I am extremely pleased with her interest in the program.....I really think it is due to starting early. So far, she has picked up clapping and waving Hi on cue....not bad for just turning 7 months. I even think I posted that she started semi waving at the video on cue around 5 months. (hand half up with fingers moving up and down)

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!