ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

8w5d- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Courtney,

Happy Mother's Day, Courtney!  I hope you know that I think (I know) you are a wonderful Mother!  I am sooooo very proud of your accomplishments as a daughter, sister, soon to be college graduate, wife and now a new MOM.  You make it look sooooo easy.....when I know it is a balancing act and sometimes flat out survival mode to get through the day.  Nevaeh has a good role model to look up to in the years to come! I love you!

Hugs and Kisses  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!