ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 1/2 MONTHS-BATH TIME

I love SKYPE.....I got to watch bath time!  Nevaeh loves the water!!!!! After bath time, I watched Nevaeh take her nighttime bottle and soothe herself to sleep in the boppy with her pacifier.  Courtney and I watched Greys Anatomy on TV (while SKYPING)......Neither of us talked, because we were glued to the TV screen.....Courtney said that SKYPING made her feel like she was home watching TV with me!  We had a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. Skype is a wonderful thing. We can all stay connected like no other time before. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!