ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

11w5d- SWIMMING MAKES ME TIRED!

Mommy and Daddy played in the pool with me again today!  I had a lot of fun and love the water!  I played soooo hard that I wore myself out!  Mommy always gives me a bath after I get out of the pool...this time, I took a shower with her.  Daddy had to bring us a towel, so Mommy sat down in the tub and used the removable shower head of water on me to keep me warm....I was soooo comfortable that I fell asleep in the shower!  4 hours later, I was ready to have a bottle and play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!