ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

26w2d- SPECIAL GIFT

Dear Nevaeh,
The doll in this picture was my first baby doll with the original clothes (46 years old!).  Your Great Grandma Martin saved this doll when I stopped playing with her.  I remember having this doll in your Mommy's nursery when she was born, but as time went on, she found other dolls and toys to play with.  As your Mommy grew older,  I started clearing out the toys....but not this doll!  Great Grandma Martin saved her once again for the next generation of girls to come along.....which is you!  Your Mommy has a hand written note from GG Martin which will be saved with the doll as you grow up.....hopefully you will pass this doll down to your first born baby girl one day and I pray that I am around to see this happen!


Love Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!