ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

24w2d-COURTNEY'S CRIB!

Dear Nevaeh,
Grandma and Grandpa Dason unpacked and put together your Mommy's crib when she was a baby!  Your Aunt Caitlin said it was ANCIENT and wrinkled her nose!  But I think it is beautiful!  I will never forget the day I packed it away.....dreaming of the day that I would unpack it and set it up again for our first grandchild.....Since Mommy hit the 24 week viability time in the pregnancy, we are feeling pretty comfortable in setting it up and planning the room.  I still need to decide if I am going to buy the nursery set or make it.  The room has green, brown and taupe in it so I plan on getting bedding along that color scheme....plus it will be neutral enough for more grandchildren in the future!!!!

Mommy will be using the matching cradle(Jennny Lind) in her bedroom when you are first born.  It warms my heart to know that you will be sleeping in the same bed and cradle that your Mommy did!

Love, Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!