ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

25w5d- COUNT DOWN TICKER- 100 DAYS!

The count down ticker is at the 100 day mark and tomorrow will be double digits!  YEA! To celebrate....Grandma went shopping! LOL! 

I was hoping to find fabric to make the nursery set for the crib at our house but no luck.....thank God for TARGET.....I found the mix and match pieces at a reasonable price (less than it would cost for me to make it!.....There was a reason I went to the midnight madness sales for the twin quilt material earlier....Yes I know some of you laughed at me!....If you can't buy the fabric at 75% off, then it doesn't pay to make it!).....I wanted a neutral set for all future grandbabies to use and it had to match the taupe, brown and green bedroom......Here it is!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!