ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

2.25 YRS.- SHARING

This picture warms my heart. Not long after Nevaeh got up this morning.....she wrangled grandpa into watching DORA on the iPad with her!

Here are a few things she said lately that I wanted to write down so I wouldn't forget:

1. Last night she told me her belly hurt as she was whining.....thinking that it was poop pains since she is a constipated little one all the time, I asked her if she wanted some apple juice ....she looked at me and smiled, then said "Yes, with Miralax to help me poop". Haha....she read my mind!

2. Her favorite saying right now is "Suck it up buttercup!". She learned that one from Grammy Baker and uses the phrase appropriately!

3. Last Friday the kids were visiting me at my school. Nevaeh was playing with several bracelet from my toy store that I have for my students. She started singing DORA'S I speak Spanish and English too......then she counted each bracelet in Spanish and then recounted them in English... at the end, she clapped for herself! :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!