ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt





Today, we all met at my cousin Diana's house for Easter.  As guests arrived she introduced some new faces....Nevaeh was observant of this.....When I arrived, she walked up to me to for introductions....She grabbed my hand and said, "This is my Daddy and this is my Mommy!"....I asked her who I was and she smiled and said, "Silly...You are my Grandma!"  HaHa!   Nevaeh told me that she met the Easter Bunny for pictures.  I asked her what she thought of the Easter Bunny?  She put her hands over her mouth and said, "I went uhhhh!"-- with a wide eyed expression.  Tooooo cute!

Both Nevaeh and Jordyn had soooo much fun hunting eggs today!  By the end of the day, poor little Miss Nevaeh conked out on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!