ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

2 YRS.- MOVIE TIME!

Grandpa and I took Jordyn and Nevaeh to see the 3D movie, Lorax.  We had soooo much fun.  First, I made sure that Nevaeh had a good nap.  She slept 3 hours!  I woke her up and fed the kids an early dinner.  At the movie we got popcorn, sprite and gummies.  Nevaeh kept telling us that she was excited.  She told me this about 167,987,900 times.  :-)  During the movie, she ate, popcorn, drank her pop, and played with her 3D glasses.  Every once in a while, I caught her watching the movie....but it was over her head.  The neat thing was.....she actually sat through the whole movie!  Pretty impressive for a 2 yr. old! After the movie Nevaeh said she was excited, once again.  When I asked her if she liked the movie, she said NO! haha!

On a cute note.....after bath time that evening, I wrapped her up in a towel like a little baby and sang Rock-a-Bye Baby to her.  At the end, I whispered....I love you dearly, Nevaeh......she responded in a whisper, "I love you dearly, too, Grandma"!  MELTED MY HEART!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!