ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

20 MONTHS TOMORROW!

Nevaeh went out to dinner with us tonight. Here's our conversation over dinner:
Me- I'll have a salad and breadsticks.
Nevaeh - I like salad. I like salad....(while nodding her head). Waitress walked away and Nevaeh said, thank you.
Nevaeh- drink, drink, drink..... Mommy gave her a drink and Nevaeh said, That's chocolate milk. I like chocolate milk.
The salad came and I gave Nevaeh a piece. She shook her head and said- No No No that piece is too big!
As you can see, she is quite the talker! She makes us smile on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!