ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Monday, March 28, 2011

12.5 MONTHS- STACKING BLOCKS

Nevaeh is learning how to stack blocks.  For about a month now, I've been modeling a tower for her and encouraging her to add a block to it.....But the typical response was to knock it down and laugh....Or take one block off at a time and throw it behind her and laugh each time.  Today, she surprised me and built this tower.....PROGRESS!  Notice how dirty her hair is???? (Yes, I thought a bow would hide the crusty, sticky hair!) Well little miss Nevaeh decided it was funny to spread her mashed potatoes and turkey/gravy in her hair rather than in her mouth at dinner time!  Of course it didn't help when some members of the family (who will remain nameless) thought it was cute and laughed at her!  Geesh.....I am not fond of this self-feeding stage.....YUCK!  I don't think Aunt Caitlin is either....I tried to wipe it out of her hair and wait a few hours until bath time....But when Aunt Caitlin came home, she took one look at her and took her straight to the tub!

After looking at these pictures again....I realized that she built the tower with her right hand.....hmmm!  Maybe switching hands is normal at this age.  I honestly can't remember back when Mommy was little!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!