ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

12.5 MONTHS-COLORING WITH LEFT HAND

We went out to eat yesterday and Nevaeh tried to color on the kiddie placemat after watching Jordyn.  Notice she is using her left hand.  Sometimes she tried her right hand.  Then there was a moment when she tried coloring with both hands.  But each time, she would switch back to her left hand for quite some time.  I am pretty sure she is going to be left handed.  I remember she even sucked her thumb on her left hand during the ultrasounds. 

Notice the two teeth in the second picture?  These are the only two teeth that she has and she is 12.5 months old!  I think I feel several more ready to pop through on top and bottom ....When she lets me probe her mouth and gums.....Which isn't often!  I bet she cuts them all at once.....That may be a good thing......or maybe not.........She really has a hard time cutting teeth.  Or should I say a hard time trying to cut teeth.....whiny, clingy, feverish and.....NO new teeth :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!