ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

9m26d-BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

 Blessed with hair (with a bit of a wave to it)! If we don't pull it up in a ponytail, then this wave falls down in her eyes and drives me nuts!  Actually her hair is the type that if we comb it straight, it will dry straight....if we let it go, it will dry with a bit of a wave but not enough to stay cute on its own without pulling the hair up and out of her eyes!   Notice the long beautiful eyelashes!
 She loved gumming on this brush....Those darn upper teeth are giving her fits....still hidden beneath the gum line!  And I can tell they are hurting because she isn't herself.....temperamental and clingy (not to mention the fever and rashes lately!).....Yes, I know I said she was dealing with it well yesterday, but I've changed my mind after today......We are seeing little fits of her throwing herself backwards and winy.....I think she is finally tired of feeling this way!

 Her hair waves up in the back!  Wonder if it will continue to wave as it grows longer or go straight?

 Love this picture!-- GORGEOUS!
Auntie Caitlin added a bow!

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable. I can't believe all that hair! My girls still don't have much. Their sisters were like that too though so it will come. When they are 2! Ha! Love the pictures.

    Kami

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!