ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

10m6d- LEARNING BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS!

Just after I wrote in Nevaeh's 10 month milestone post, her jello legs have all of a sudden turned to sturdy legs.  I notice now, that she is standing more flat footed while she plays standing up (rather than on her tip toes). We even play a game where I say, "Let's stand Nevaeh" ....I hold her out in front of me, she positions herself into a firm stance and I let go......She "stands" for about 10 seconds......but that is 10 seconds longer than she did about a week ago! (Toooo short of a stand to take a picture of, right now)

The other night, Nevaeh and I were waiting in the car for Mommy as she ran into the store for a few things........Let's just say that Nevaeh didn't care much for the wait and let me know with the type of cry where her face turned beat red and her tongue vibrated back and forth! NOT FUN!  To get her to stop, I had to sing and play games with her.  One of games was "Where's your shoe, Where's your foot?".....because during her melt down, she took off one shoe!  Well to my surprise, when I asked her where her shoe was, she  stopped crying and patted her shoe.....Then cried some more.....I then asked her, "Where's your foot, Nevaeh?" ....She stopped crying and patted her foot......then cried some more!  We did this several times before she realized I wasn't getting her out of the car seat and that blew that game!  HaHa!

Last night, I had Nevaeh sitting on the floor with alot of her toys around her.  Among the toys were two books and her stuffed doggy.  I decided to see if the other day was a fluke or if she really did know the difference between her doggy and book.  I asked...."Nevaeh, where's your book?".....She looked at both books and patted a different book this time.....I asked..."Nevaeh, where's your doggy?"....She looked at all her toys and patted her doggy!.....I asked again for her to find the book and the second time she patted a different book!  How cool is that?  I am simply amazed!

One other thing.........The other day, Nevaeh was with Mommy and Great Grandma Richards.  Nevaeh walked the length of the couch to the end table. Played with the coasters as usual and then proceeded to go around the end table to the other side (which she knows she is not allowed to do).....Grandma or Mommy would say, "NO, Nevaeh" and each time, Nevaeh said, "YES"....it was hard not to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!