ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

9m7d-FLASHCARDS

Here's a video of the flashcards that go along with the Your Baby Can Read video.  Notice on the word TIGER she says t,t,t,t.  On the word DOG, she said dog after I did.  Yesterday, she said DOG before me when she saw the word.  Not on video.....she said BYE to Mommy, when Mommy went to work....so that word wasn't just a fluke yesterday!  PRETTY EXCITING!.........Oh yea....I forgot to add that Nevaeh watched the video back with me and on the flashcard ARMS UP, she put her arms up and giggled! (Of course I didn't get that on video because we were watching the video!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!