ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

8m23d-WINTER IS UPON US!

Winter is upon us. Doesn't she look cute in this hat that Great Grandma Richards bought her? 

On our way home, Nevaeh was fussy in the car (which is unusual)....When I got home, I turned around to comfort her and started cracking up!!!  She pulled the hat over her eyes and couldn't figure out why she couldn't see!  HA HA!  I couldn't see that she did this while driving because it was dark out!  I am laughing as I am typing this.  This will be a cute baby moment that I will never forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!